Empower your community to make a lasting and sustainable difference.
Make An Impact
Learn how you can receive help and become part of the Caridad Health Community.
Caridad Center is the largest free health clinic of its kind in the State of Florida.
With the help of over 400 professional and medical volunteers, Caridad Center provides comprehensive health and dental services to the uninsured, working poor families of Palm Beach County, Florida. The services at Caridad Center save millions of dollars in uncompensated hospital care for the taxpayers of Palm Beach County by reducing the number of patients who use emergency room services because they have nowhere else to go.
Learn More About Who We Are
- Over 250 doctor and dentist community volunteers
- Yearly patient visits total approximately 25,000
- Comphrehensive health, dental and vision care
- Tutoring program empowers our elementary-aged students
- Scholarship fund serves Caridad families
- Family health classes educate our patients
- Emergency and Food programs serve those who need it most
- Adopt-a-Family and Holiday assistance ensures community care
- Mentor initiatives pave the way for our community’s future